Friday 3 February 2012

Losing the Hate: Helping Victims of Abuse

Since the publication of, Losing the Hate, in November of 2010, (eBook), and the paperback last July, I have recieved some outstanding reviews, along with personal messages of praise for writing such an emotional book.

The book itself continues to aid the rehabilitaion of abuse victims, as well as offering an awareness for parents both in the USA, as well as England.

The thought that I have written a book which is helping others generates a joy, which I never thought would course through my veins.

With such great sales figures, I'm often asked why it's only priced at £2.99 & $3.49, which, for the most part, seems to be a trend within the indie publishing world.

Well, the answer is simple, I want the book to be read by as wide a range of readers as possible, ensuring the message it contains reaches everyone. It's not about a big fat royalty cheque, or even recognition, but moreover, I want my story heard. If one person can change their life after reading about what happened to me, if one family can maybe recognise what is going on around them . . . then I'm happy.

I have never been a great public speaker, nor have I ever wanted to be, and so, for me, the book is the easiesst way that I can strive to make a difference .

SImon P

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Losing-the-Hate-ebook/dp/B004BDOV0M/ref=pd_rhf_gw_p_t_1

No comments:

Post a Comment